Saturday, January 29, 2011

There goes the first month of school :x
today is the first day of holiday and seriously, I'm not in the holiday mood yet.
everything is going on like normal saturdays, just wushu, books and computer.
and, I'll bet this is my worse CNY for ever.
1st, I have to prepare a 5 mins long oral, and memorize it by this week._.
after that, present it infront of that so-scary-teacher.
2nd, our group lisan{!} having it right after CNY and we haven't finish discuss )':
3rd, the real CNY holidays are so so short T.T

morning session is really sien, everyday, I will turn to the back and tell yuanqi
:" yuanqi ar, wo hen sien ._."
I really scared that qi will be irritated by me xP

and the most active group is just beside me but I'm still very sien,
because they are not talking to me xD
mingser, dahui, yuanching, wenjean, joeyee and tuckchien.
and and, hen xian mu 2a6 they all de friendship.
I mean, like gor, dahui, joeyee, tiffany, chelsea and jiayun.
the boys will busy write some 'love letter' to the girls xD
someone, please talk to me.

and I need to admit that our class is really unlucky.
3A3 will be singing all sorts of songs everyday LOUDLY but nothing happened.
but us, for the first time we sing birthday song to our beloved KT-- Jasmine Lee,
a teacher appeared and say:" Do you know you shouldn't do this in class? and blah blah blah"
aiks... next time we need to be more careful liao (:
but still,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE LEE


LOVE YOU ALWAYS

CNY is coming,
wish everyone will have a good year in 2011 (:
wish your dreams come true.
and last, not to forget, get lots of angpau and share some with me xDD

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu (:

No comments:

Post a Comment