Monday, January 17, 2011

It had been a month or more, that you 2 have been arguing, for that thing.
okay, i admit, if that thing happened on me.
I will be mad too, seriously.
but after a while, it'll be ok.
so, what make both of you take a long time to let it go?
both of you were good friends last time.
you won't want this thing to ruined you whole friendship right?
you two actually still care about each other,
it's just that you didn't noticed that.
明明还是很在乎对方,却偏偏让中间的距离隔得越来越远。

both of you told me the same thing,
you said you can't forgive what he had done.
you said you cant tolerate with his attitude.
both of you said that you won't continue this friendship again.
but if what both of you said are true,
why do you always think of the other person first?
why do you even bother to care about that person that you said you hate so much?

okay, maybe I don't really understand what both of you are thinking.
yea, I know you two are complaining that I'm very irritating,
and why should I bother about you two.
but yet, I'll continue and try my best to make you to back to normal.
because, both of you helped me a lot last time.

you, and you, will be my best buddies forever
no matter how do you feel,
no matter how many times that you said I'm annoying.
it still won't change (:

so, please, I really don't wanna look at both of you.
suffering to hate each other.
while the heart refused to do so.
follow your heart, do what you thing is right :D
i know, both of you would never enter my blog.
that means, you won't read this post.

but I hope that you two can know what am I thinking.

although I'm really annoying and I know that (:

remember, friendship is something that is priceless.

a good memory can last long.

a true friend will stay beside you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment