Tuesday, December 7, 2010

why am I so stupid?
I ask
ed this question lots of time.
but, there is no answer.
I wait, wait and wait.
waiting for you to take an action.
although, deep inside my heart.
a voice told me. you won't.
you won't d0 anything, you won't care and that is you.
no matter what you say, it was just for fun, right?
you think that it's ok,
it's ok to to do whatever you want.
to hurt whoever you want to hurt.

you always say that you care.
but when something happened,
what did you do?
sitting there waiting for me to take the next step.
right?


I thought I've already get used to it.
get used to your lies.
but. whenever you say you care.
I did believe.
for that moment.
I'm stupid enough to waste a stupid moment to believe what you say.
everytime.
without fail,
EVERYTIME,
no matter how much hurt you did to me.
I still thought that there's hope.

I bet you're
laughing,
when you're looking at this post,
you will be laughing at my stupidness.
nah....
so what?
just continue do what you want.
I'm always the stupid person,
who always take the next step and say sorry to you.
although it's your wrong at first.

from now onwards.
no matter who you are, what you done.
I won't be so stupid again.
I'll take no action till you do so.

thought that I really needed you,
but months past.
time proves that,
you don't care.
at all.
and actually
I don't need you anymore (:
is that a joke?
or a lie?
only you will know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment