Monday, December 13, 2010

Since the first day I met you, I know,
it is not easy to get a single trust from you.
no matter how hard I tried,
I still failed to be a person you trust.
or even a person that you will bother.

but, it's really glad to hear that,
you have a person that you really trust.
at least you can tell her what you're thinking.
and I don't need to worry about you.
stuffing everything in your heart.
at least, when you're not happy,
you can have a person to talk to.
that person,
that you trust so much.

sometimes, really,
I don't know why.
I get jealous when both of you are so close.
that let me realize that,
I am just a no one in your heart.
I mean, yea, not even as a friend (:



really,
you should thanks her.
she sacrifice a lot for you.
she is the one that you really can depend on.
although you might be strong.
but deep inside you,
you are actually not.
so, tell her what do you think.
don't buried everything inside you.
she had been helping a lot,
really a lot to make us better.
but, it is really no use if you doesn't care.
at all.
so, I'll let go.
just as you wish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment