Tuesday, September 22, 2009

at 1U...

Yesterday, my mum, my bro and me went to 1U. Actually, we juz wanna go there to watch a movie name《吓到笑》, but when we go to the cinema there and buy tickets, earlier 1 all oso left the 1st row oni. Then we dun wan lo, so oni got 6:30pm de got 3rd row, no choice, choose that time lo...
Bcoz my bro found his fren, so he go and walk with them and i walk with mom...After that, lunch time. We went to "Tokyo-G". After we ordered, mine is the 1st 1 to come(oso the 1st time, coz last time every time oso i'm the last 1), my mum de le, wait for 15 minutes like that, and my bro de more guo fen, wait for half an hour...
Haiz.... the shop oso not say got a lot of ppl, but the service, slow until...
Nvm... after eating, continue shopping, oso split again(me n mum; bro n his fren).6:00pm, we meet at the cinema there. Buy popcorn, and go in. Go in leh, as usual, wait those advertisment(for 20 minutes). It is a quite nice show, and really is 吓到笑. Coz every time after 吓到, sure will 笑de... So , it is not so scary lar...
After thet leh, go back home lo. Walk a whole day edi, sien dao...
So...sleep lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment