Monday, October 24, 2011

Nowadays have many things to do,
wushu camp, YE, planning class trip and lots of stuff to decide.
pimples is the worse thing I have when I'm stress,
shoo shoo, go away please (:

wushu camp is going to take up almost whole of my hols :x
but anyway, I have fun being one of the game master.
this is the very first time.
hope they will like the game we planned ;p
we''ve put in lots of effort de ar (:

and class trip, the most headache thing ._.
I slept at 3am for few nights just because of this thing.
I just simply cant sleep, whenever I close my eyes, all I think about is class trip.
aiks ><
wo dong shi wo zi ji zhao lai de :x

I really really hope that this will be a success,
but lots of things keep stopping me from thinking something bad.
I know I shouldn't :x
no matter what, I will try my very best to make it a success.
I will (:


hmm YE...
same group with huangyu, wanxuan and yeyun (:
we have to present something during the interview, which is next tues (1/11)
but we haven do anything yet :/
okay larr, I know I have to manage my time well.
will try to find some time during my fully packed hols to do YE thing.
dont worry ;)

yeah and I have really lots of things to decide this year end.
nevermind, I will not thing about it so soon.
I don't want my head to burst (:
and you will not see me anymore.
is it better? (: yes, it will be.

wo you bu xiang de yu gan.
wo men ke neng you yao da hui yuan xing le.
qu nian jing li guo de shi,
wo bu xiang zai chong yan yi ci.
wei shen me mei ci dao le nian wei,
yi ding you hen duo kai xin yu bu kai xin de shi fa sheng?
wo ke yi zi xi de, zhi yong you kuai le ma?
wo ke yi zi xi de, yao qiu ni bu yao li kai wo ma?
yong yuan shi zui shang xin de zi yan,
wo hui ji zhu de.
ni ne?
(dont worry if you cant uds, I'm just typing out for fun. I'm fine (: )



我懂我很傻,你做什么我都会相信的,

你知道吗?

wo hai shi dang chu ni ren shi de na ge wo, hen sha;

zhi shi ni bian le (:

you're the apple of my eye

No comments:

Post a Comment