Sunday, January 31, 2010

2A5-ians

after about 1 month studying in 2A5, start to get used....( a bit oni)
these r what i think about them:

Patrick: 开心果=) every time he say smth hor, the whole class plus the teacher sure will boom dao de.
Tuck Chien& Yuan Yao: The cute ones>.< Pn Suryati cant differentiate both of them. One day in science lab, she asked:" What is the difference between this(pointing at tuck chien) and this(pointing at yuan yao)?" so cute...
Lup Heng: The art pro. the ppl around him(of coz include me lar XD) always say:" lup heng ar, help me draw this..."
Joe Onn: The one that is same b'day with me. Also an art pro, and eng pro too.
Sha Lin: The 'alarm clock' for me n Joshua.
Joshua: I think he is the most kesian ppl in our class bcoz he sits beside me. Mine eng teacher, bm teacher, as well as bc teacher and lots of other subject teacher. Always bullied by me XD Has a nickname that is specially used by sha lin n jun yi.
Zi Jun& Jasmine: Was very 'mo sheng' at 1st, bt now, quite gud d^^
Lim Wei: The most active student in class. Involved in everything!
Li Ting, Hong Shen, Shi Ying, Jun Jie, Patrick, Me>.<>
All wakils!! (sry if i din write ur name) Need to avoid some of them, coz they will say:" Pay... for..." (hahas, jk)

That's all!
For those 1A4-ians that is in 2A5 that i din write up there, dun worry, u all r always in my heart^^

For other 2A5-ians that i din mention, sry coz i nid more time 2 know u all. Gimme some time!

P/s Still miss 1A4, 1A4 is still the best=)

No comments:

Post a Comment