Wednesday, April 13, 2011

happy birthday (:

whee~ my first ever birthday blog post is for you,
YES YOU
-- HUANG YU EN

the card is not enough for me to write, so I just continue here lar (:
qin ai de, you're a great sitting partner but I'm not :x
you're always so happy and cheerful,
make me happy when I'm sad or emo.
thanks (:
你的欢笑声感染了我 :DD

enjoying the moment we keep scolding each other chun xD
other people may thought that we're arguing,
but only we know that,
that's our type of communication method (:

and horr...
huangyuen ar, when doing for you that birthday card,
only I realized that i don't have any he zhao with you )':
next time outing must must must take liao arr :D
hope that you'll like that card larr (:

lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
WO AI NI

p/s: my computer shows 12.00 am 14/4/11 now (:
happy birthday again :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment